Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Message from an Apostle

An Easter message from an Apostle of the Lord

Sometimes the whole Plan of Salvation makes me catch my breath with amazement. I do not understand how it works, how He could have paid the price for all the world, how He could pay the price for me. I only trust that He did. That He took my sins upon him in Gethsemene, that He laid His body down and took it up again on the third day. I am grateful for the opportunity to repent. Begin again. Thank you hardly seems to satisfy my debt.


2 comments:

Melinda said...

This, this is why Easter is my favorite holiday!

vinyldesigns said...

Hey, This is heather from the vinyl blog, The life one that you commented about it not a part of the giveaway, just the it's spring, an alphabet one and a family one are. The family one is 5.00 for a 12x12 and it can be re-done in any color you want. If you want it smaller or bigger I can do that too. its 5.00 a square foot if you want it bigger than that. (you can delete this if you want)